If you are looking for bank of America number then here you will get all the information.
The Bank of America is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest banking institution in the United States.
- Contact number: 1 (800) 432-1000
- Email address: Feedback Form
- Address: 100 N Tryon St, Charlotte, United State.
- Office Number: 800-432-1000
How do I make complaint to Bank of America?
Call on complaints number is 1 (800) 432-1000. They say the vast majority of complaints are successfully resolved at this stage. Using this number you can solve your problem or questions.
Bank of America corporate office address is 100 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202 and head office phone number: 800-432-1000.
More contact number’s
- Lost or stolen ATM or debit card: 432.1000
- International: 315.724.4022
- Supplier relations and development help desk support: 550.6433
- International: 401.865.7948
- To report a problem with an ATM: 401.8500
- Mobile Banking support: 432.1000
- Bank Of America Online Banking support: 432.1000
- Health Benefit Accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA): 992.3200
- Credit card customer service (including lost or stolen card): 732.9194
- International: 757.677.4701
- Credit card activation: 276.9939
- Credit card billing inquiries: 266.0212
- Call international collect: 315.724.4022
- For credit card issues: 757.677.4701
- For debit card issues: 315.724.4022
Mortgage & Home Equity
- Existing mortgages: 669.6607
- Existing home equity accounts: 934.5626
- New mortgage applications: 270.5746
- New home equity applications: 779.3894
You can also submit your query online or send a direct message to Bank of America using their contact form.
Customer service hours
|Day||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
- Brian Moynihan: Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Raul A. Anaya: President, Business Banking
- Dean Athanasia: President, Consumer and Small Business
- Catherine P. Bessant: Chief Operations and Technology Officer
Bank of America Financial services company
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
How much money do I need to open the account at Bank of America?
The minimum opening deposit for many Bank of America accounts is $100. Standard Term CDs require $1,000.
How do I contact Bank of America customer service?
Bank of America Customer Service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling one of the following phone numbers: Within the United States: 1-866-692-9374.
How do I chat online with Bank of America?
To see if chat is available for a specific product or service, log in to Online Banking and select the Help & Support tab, then select Contact us.
How much can you withdraw from an ATM?
Generally, ATM cash withdrawal limits range from $300 to $1,000 per day.
How do I file a complaint against Bank of America?
Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 432-1000.
How do I contact Bank of America corporate?
For assistance with Bank of America products and services, call toll free on 8004321000, or visit the Bank of America website at www.bankofamerica.com.
See Also: us bank